Deepen Your Reiki Practice
Join the "Reiki Book Club"
Hello my fellow Reiki journeyers,
How would you like to take your Reiki knowledge to the next level? Imagine deepening your Reiki wisdom and practice, both for yourself and others, all from the comfort of your own living room. :-)
Join me for a 4-week book club, where we will explore one of today's top Reiki guidebooks: The Reiki Sourcebook, by Bronwen and Frans Stiene.
The most comprehensive book on the system of Reiki ever published, this book will become an invaluable asset for Reiki novices, students and teachers alike. Bringing together every important piece of information that has been taught, discussed or written about Reiki since its development in the early 1900s, it includes information from sources such as living students of the Reiki teachers, Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi and Hawayo Takata.
During this Book Club adventure, you will...
- Answer (the challenging) "What is Reiki" question
- Learn more about traditional and non-traditional techniques
- Explore your unique Reiki path
- Receive guidance and tips for your practice
- Connect with a group of like-minded Reiki practitioners
Who this is For:
- You have completed at least the Reiki Level One training weekend (all levels are welcome)
- You are interested in exploring more about Reiki, including its origins
- You have a desire to deepen your Reiki practice
- You have an open mind and heart
- You are interested in personal growth
How this will work:
I will be your tour guide for the club, and we will use The Reiki Sourcebook as our resource. For ease, we will gather via a telephone conference line.* (Showing up in your pajamas is welcome.)
When: Tuesdays, 8:30 - 9:30pm (Eastern Time Zone); June 6, 13, 20, & 27
- Weekly teleclass gatherings
- MP3 recording of all classes (so you don't miss a thing)
- Opportunity to ask questions and receive Reiki coaching from a Reiki Master/Teacher
You are responsible for purchasing your own copy of "The Reiki Sourcebook" ($9.99 on Amazon Kindle)
*Call in details will be sent after you register.
I hope you join me for this Reiki Book Club adventure.
If you have any questions, please contact me, I am happy to answer.
From my heart to yours,
* * *
Heather Gray is a certified Reiki Master/Teacher and has been working with Reiki for more than 15 years. She has taught Reiki Level One and Two workshops at the New York Open Center in NYC and currently teaches at the Balance Yoga Studio in Webster, NY.
A highlight on her Reiki path was in the aftermath of September 2001 in NYC, being able to offer healing sessions to rescue workers and to the families of the 9/11 victims at Pier 94′s Family Assistance Center. Heather currently offers private Reiki sessions in Rochester, NY.