For the past several months I have been Deep Soul Diving into the Akashic Records with many remarkable individuals. This has been very exciting as well as informative: highlighting for me where individuals are challenged, asking questions and seeking clarity.
A question I often hear during an Akashic Records session is, “Am I living my Soul’s purpose?” This question makes perfect sense (especially when you are accessing soul level consciousness), but what I have noticed is that the question itself does not give us a lot of juice. What is energetically palpable is when we dig in and ask questions about the specifics of a person’s life. It is the difference between window shopping versus entering the store and really figuring out what you want.
When I am in the Akashic Records with an individual, the juiciest places are in the details of one’s life and especially the current places where there is struggle. The parts of your life that feel “tough” or “difficult” are like “trail markers” for the Soul. And, as someone who loves to explore and write about signs, I wanted to share some common trail makers I have been uncovering in these sessions that help point to whether you are living your Soul’s Purpose or Calling.
The question, “Am I living my Soul’s Calling?” tends to come up when things feel amiss (when things are flowing, we don’t tend to ask about it!) And this makes sense. Living your Soul’s purpose is very much about your participation in the world (few of us have the calling to go meditate in the mountains.) Your “calling” will have a nourishing feeling, may be quite practical and will have a unique “just right” fit for you.
The following are what I have found to be “trail markers” for being on and off the path of your Soul.
Off your path / Not living your Soul’s Calling
- You are doing a job that does not fulfill you
- Nagging feeling that there must be more to life
- Lack of motivation
- Feel depleted and depressed
- Feel overwhelmed on how to make a difference
- Confused about how to reconnect to what matters most to you.
- Dissatisfied in your core relationship(s)
On your path / living your Soul’s Calling
- Feel sourced from within
- At the end of the day you feel a sense of meaning and that you have made a difference
- You feel great about your relationships and how you are living your life
- You feel in alignment and integrity with how you make a living
- You feel part of the solution
- You are empowered and challenged to be your best self
- Your relationship to yourself and to those in your life is fed and nourished by your own sense of satisfaction
- You feel that you are building something that can have a legacy in the world
- You feel creative and inspired because you have a sense of connection to something “bigger” than you.
It is through your day-to-day navigation of life that your Soul’s purpose emerges. And the great news is when you can bring the struggle to the light of consciousness it is both healing and transformational.
Ready to go deeper? Schedule a Deep Soul Dive Akashic Records Consultation for yourself. I am offering a new 60 minutes option as well as savings of over 20% through the end of this year. Read more here.